School Lane Charter School

Important Dates

Q. What do I need to bring with me to apply?
A. You will need to bring the child's original State issued birth certificate, immunization record, and proof of residency. Bensalem and Council Rock residents need to bring 4 proofs of residency; all other districts need to bring 2 proofs of residency. Proofs of residency include driver's licence, car insurance card, car registration card, utility bills, such as: electric, gas, water, sewer, phone (landline and/or cell), lease or closing documents. All proofs of residency must include your current address.